The fifth and final seminar in our Building digital capacity for the arts training programme focussed on the use, exploitation and development of rights models around new and archive material on digital platforms.
You can now view and listen to some video and audio footage of the event, as well as download the presentations below.
- Chair - Anthony Lilley, Chief Creative Officer and CEO, Magic Lantern
- Edward Morgan, Executive Producer, BBC
- Ben Green, Head of Rights Business Development, Talent and Rights Negotiation Group, BBC
- Roxanne Peters, Project Manager and Vicky Panter, Documentation Manager, V&A
- Jo Higgins, Young People’s Web Content Manager, South London Gallery
- Carolyn Royston, Head of Digital Media, Imperial War Museums
- Charlie Gauvain, Managing Director, Eye Film and Television
- Ollie Brock, Digital Archive Researcher
Watch video footage:
Listen to our podcast:
Read and download the presentations: